The Lane Way is probably our biggest asset at Commune Waterloo. At over 85m in length and 3.7m at its thinnest width getting equipment in and out of any studio is effortless. Do you require tradesmen, deliveries and clients coming and going throughout the day? The Lane Way coupled with our Carpark 1 will make sure no-one is running around looking for the person that owns the car blocking everyone in. With lockable steel gates at the front you could use it as a 60m red carpet entrance to your next event! Or if you are looking for a lane way sandwiched between two old factories for photography or film purposes but can't gain a permit to shut down the street then this is perfect for you!
- Concrete pavement
- 3.7m wide at thinnest section
- Over 85m in total length
- 380m2 of floor space
- Factory backdrop
- Back Lane section widens to over 7m
- 10a, 20a & 32a single-phase power available
- Multiple access points to a variety of spaces
- Photography equipment hire available (48hr notice given)
- Close to public transport (Green Square train station and buses - 301, 302, 303 & M20)
- All bookings require a refundable security deposit
Please fill in the form below so we can organise an inspection and a quote.