Master the basics of yoga to set you up for studio classes.
Who Can Attend:
Anyone interested in trying yoga for the first time or those wanting to perfect their style. It is a friendly, fun and relaxed workshop and will leave you feeling confident about attending a yoga class.
What We Cover:
· Master the most common poses - We will teach you the correct pose, with correct alignment and any props to support your body in the posture.
· Getting prepared for your first yoga class - From what to wear to mats, how to get ready to attend a studio or start a home practice.
· How to use props - How to use blocks, straps and bolsters to assist you in your practice and to prevent injury.
· Basic warm ups - Techniques and stretches you can use when you arrive on your mat to prepare your body and mind for class.
· How to control your breath - Lengthen the breath, create more energy and deapen your practice, we will cover off two key simple techniques you can use.
We will then finish with a 30 minute class to put all your learning together.
This workshop covers the basics to get you set up for studio or home practice.
$30 each, available below:
About the Teacher - Jessie-Anne
Jessie-Anne's teaching style reflects a down-to-earth warmth and fresh approach to every class. She aims to help others through teaching holistic healing practices that cultivate self-awareness, compassion and the ability to live a life of virtue from your place of truth.
Further information email email@example.com