You've downloaded the meditation apps, bought the bath salts, maybe you've even set alarms reminding you to "take five"... What now? Finding the time and energy to commit to a regular routine of self care can be challenging in this busy city of ours.
We invite you to join naturopath Sarah Fehlberg at COMMUNE for a rejuvenating 3 hour workshop on the art of self care and self love. Create the space in your life (and head!) you're so craving and leave feeling totally blissed out, relaxed and grounded.
What you’ll learn:
- The affect stress and lack of sleep have on our brains and nervous system
- The importance of down time and how we can incorporate it into the everyday in achievable ways
What you’ll get:
- 1 hour yin yoga
- Meditation session
- Epsom salt foot bath
- Home-made face mask and steam and/or hand or foot mask
- Wholefood vegan friendly snacks to enjoy on the day
- Herbal bath salts, herbal tea or an eye mask to take home with you so you can continue to practice taking time out!
What to bring:
- Face towel and bath towel
- A smile and open mind!
About the teacher:
Sarah Fehlberg has worked in the health industry for some 15 years. Listening, mentoring, educating and motivating the people around her comes naturally. A qualified Naturopath, Nutritionist and Herbalist with a wealth of knowledge across a range of industries (she even holds a diploma in Beauty Therapy), Sarah offers a holistic approach to your health & wellbeing – mentally, physically and emotionally.