Obsessed with cheese but looking to eat more plant-based foods? Maybe you're lactose intolerant? Maybe you just really love food!
In this hands on workshop you will learn how to make your own vegan cheeses from scratch. Holistic nutritionist Kate Levins of Nourishing Club will be guiding you through the morning of cheese making and leaving you with 3 of your very own creations to take home and enjoy!
What's in it for you?
- Learn how to make three different types of plant based cheese
- Sunflower and chive cheese
- Sesame and miso cheese
- Cashew, thyme and black pepper cheese
- Take home samples of each of the cheeses you learn to make
- Learn how to make the ultimate vegan cheese platter
- Discover the nutritional benefits of the cheeses you make
- Learn how dairy-free options may benefit your health
You will be treated to a communal post-class feast, enjoying the delights of your creations together!