Do you want a clear understanding of the fashion industry and how it works?
Learn game changing techniques to provide you with the mindset of a conscious consumer. Let's rethink fashion and how to shop. Whether you’re a seasoned fashionista, or just love shoes, this workshop will help you understand how and where your clothes are made and provide easy, cost effective solutions to the global fashion crisis. Together we can make a difference and make fashion better for everyone!
This workshop is for you if you:
- Want to make a difference in the world and make fashion better
- Want to find out where to start and learn how to shop more cost effectively and ethically
- Absolutely love clothes and shoes and want to be a conscious consumer of fashion
What to expect?
- A rundown of the global fashion industry
- Be shown the best way to shop ethical to save time and money
- Be shown where to buy ethical fasion
- A simple easy to do guide with four actions you can implement right now
- You will walk away with an easy, cost effective plan to build your beautiful, lasting ethical closet
Brought to you by Fallen Guthrie, the passionate designer and founder of ecotowel brand Brazen Adventurer.