So often, we promise ourselves that we'll be healthy 'tomorrow', 'next week', or in the 'new year'... While our intentions are great, for you, it might always feel like something is getting in the way, or isn't high enough priority to properly stick.
Being 'healthy' can also be pretty daunting, mostly because we assume this means cutting out alcohol, snacks and sweet treats and only eating salad, but this isn't the case!
This Healthy Eating Masterclass run by holistic nutritionist Kate Levins will teach you tips, tricks, recipes and tools to make 'healthy' stick. You'll leave with the confidence and excitement to make healthy changes in your life and in your kitchen that aren't just meditation and vegetable-eating.
Come along, learn and eat! The masterclass begins at 11am, so it's late enough to come along even if you've been out drinking the night before...!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A delicious and super healthy brunch catered by Kate
- An introduction to holistic nutrition
- Tips and tricks to making a healthy diet and lifestyle habits stick
- Recipes and resources to inspire you to continue
- A suggested shopping list that will arm you with the tools to create healthy dishes, always
- 50% discount for a personalised nutrition consultation with Kate
Kate is a holistic nutritionist, wholefoods cook and caterer who writes her own blog and nutrition resource called Nourishing Club. Kate is passionate about educating and encouraging people to eat real food that nourishes body and mind, without compromising on taste.