Want to eat healthy, but convinced it’s too hard? Too busy to cook your own healthy lunches and dinners amidst the working week? Do you have great intentions at the start of the week, but find yourself with a fridge full of groceries that go bad before you get to use them?
There’s no great secret when it comes to eating well and preventing wasted food items in your kitchen– it all lies within meal prep!Learn the ins and outs of spending your food dollars well and maximising time and flavor within the food you eat each week. Health absolutely begins in the kitchen– feel great about preparing and creating your own healthy meals and trust that your body is receiving all the vitamins and minerals it needs to best thrive!
What's in it for you?
- Learn 5 healthy dishes you can combine and rotate to create different meals within your week:
- Breakfast-In-A-Jar + Mung Bean Fritters + Simplest Roasted Vegetables + Green Tahini Sauce + The Most Delicious Salad Ever
- Learn how to save money with mindful supermarket tips
- Take-home grocery list for simple and healthy shopping needs
- Healthy and delicious meal inspiration
- Enjoy the fruits of your labour– communal feast at the conclusion of the workshop