Are you looking for a post apocalyptic or abandoned warehouse aesthetic without having to break the law in gaining access? Then our Dirty Studio is for you! 380m2 of concrete flooring, paint spills and broken pallets this space is ideal if you are after a studio a little less precious. Adjoining our Porters studio you will have access to bathrooms, hair/make-up and change room facilities all within the privacy of your own building. Bumping in and out is a breeze with the drive-in laneway access, with enough clearances for trucks up to 4.7m high to gain entry. Secure parking for crew and talent available inside the space and up to 20 available car spots in our adjacent building (upon application). With standard power available or 20amp single phase, no equipment will go un-used. We can organise professional lighting & photography equipment, catering and other hire needs given 48 hours notice.
- Concrete flooring
- Exposed wooden rafters
- Large roof space (7m height)
- Post apocalyptic/abandoned warehouse look
- Drive-in laneway access
- 4.5m wide x 2.75m roller door
- 10amp power throughout
- 20amp single phase power available
- Photography equipment hire available (48hr notice given)
- Close to public transport (Green Square train station and buses - 301, 302, 303 & M20)
- All bookings require a refundable security deposit
Please fill in the form below so we can organise an inspection and a quote.