Rustic and untouched C Block is the perfect space if you are looking for a raw aesthetic. Adjoining B Block the space features exposed rafters inside the peaked chapel style roof with skylights and eastern facing windows allowing beautiful natural light to stream in. C Block features access to our goods lift for making bumping in and out a breeze and also provides direct access to our laneway from the stair case on the eastern side of the building. If you are looking for a slightly cosier space that still provides that warehouse look then C Block is for you.We can organise professional lighting & photography equipment, catering and other hire needs given 48 hours notice. With secure undercover parking for up to 20 cars and 4 trucks in laneway which are available upon application.
- Goods lift for first floor loading (100kg rated)
- Undercover secure parking (must be booked)
- Unpolished floor boards throughout
- Exposed rafters and upright beams
- Beautiful natural light from windows and skylights
- Rooftop look with factory backdrop
- East facing New York loft style windows
- Outside stair access
- 10amp power throughout
- Left in it's original state for over a century
- Photography equipment hire available (48hr notice given)
- Close to public transport (Green Square train station and buses - 301, 302, 303 & M20)
- Open planned design connected to "B" Block
- All bookings require a refundable security deposit
Please fill in the form below so we can organise an inspection and a quote.